Monday, November 18, 2013

Run like a ROckstar!

Hi! All of my proceeds are now going straight to the foundation's Run like a ROckstar fundraiser. If you'd like to help out just donate at this link: https://fundly.com/run-like-a-rockstar-p-f-chang-s-2014-rock-n-roll-arizona-marathon send me proof and I will happily send you a painting! Please spread the word. I'd really like to raise at least $50 for the fundraiser. All help is appreciated. My contact email is artforro3@gmail.com :) 


 
Credit for picture: Thompson Family.
 
Be a good lovie and help me raise money!
 
 
All you have to do is make a small donation and I will make you a custom painting or send you one I have already made. Sounds like a win win situation! Please please please. Thank you!
 
Love always,
ART FOR RO.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment