Saturday, November 9, 2013

Currently available...

There have been many people asking me for custom paintings. Though I truly love making people their own custom, personal paintings I have many pieces I need to sell. These pictures aren't the best quality so please don't just judge my pieces based on these. If any of these interest you even slightly please email me at artforro3@gmail.com and I'll send you more/ better quality pictures. I will also work out a good price with you. As these were my first pieces I understand they aren't my best work and so I'm willing to lower the prices just because I want to sell them so badly. Here are the pictures........
 





 
 
All of these pieces cost $15 except the clock which costs $3. Again I am willing to lower the prices.
 
 
Thank you!
 
 
Love always,
ART FOR RO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment