Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Colorful trees and news

A while ago my mom bought one of my paintings. She brought it to work and one of her colleagues said it was beautiful. My mom told her I made it. My mom's colleague she said she wanted one herself and even said they'd make great Christmas presents. Flash-forward to last week. I found myself with some free time and extra materials so I started it. I made it a simple piece with just a colorful tree. I think it is perfect for this time of year because everywhere I look there are beautifully colorful trees. Flash-forward to yesterday when my mom gave her the painting. I wrote her a note explaining why I paint and how terrible things are in the world of childhood cancer. She LOVED it! She gave me $25 for it! As she gave it to me in cash I am yet to donate it to the foundation but as soon as I do it will bring my total to $135!!!! That is MORE than my original goal! The best part is she wants THREE MORE! I've got a lot of brainstorming to do. I want them to be PERFECT! Here is a picture of my colorful tree piece:

 

 
 
 
I've got a few more things in the works including something awesome with some FAB Ro-Lovies!
Can't wait! Thank you!
 
I would also like to thank the SWEETEST person EVER for sending me the most beautiful thank you note. I don't know if you'll read this but I just had to thank you. You know who you are ;) Never in a million years would I think I'd get the honor of having you tell me you are proud of me. YOU are the amazing one and I will love you forever <3
 
Love always,
ART FOR RO.
 
 
 
 
 
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment