Friday, November 8, 2013

News

So..... right now I swear I couldn't be happier. Not because my life has changed in any way but because I am starting to make a difference. I get closer and closer to my goal everyday. I was asked to make a bunch of pieces at once. A beautiful person asked me to make them a painting. This lovely person (who refers to herself as Ronan's L.A. Lovie) donated $20 instead of $15! This wonderfully sweet surprise brought my total to $100!! Pictures of the piece are below:





 
While all of this Romagic was going on I was working on another piece for another wonderfully beautiful person. They asked me to make a blue stars piece. Since I had already made a light blue one I decided to make it dark blue. This one brought my total up to $110 (as they paid $10 for it) Pictures below:




 
$110 is honestly a total I never thought I would reach. It feels amazing whenever someone likes my art but the most amazing feeling is knowing I am helping these kids, even if it is just a little at a time :)
 
Thank you SO much for supporting Ronan's foundation.
 
 
Love always,
ART FOR RO <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment