Wednesday, October 16, 2013

When life gives you a clock: paint it

I recently found myself in a situation where I had no canvases but desperately wanted to paint. Painting is something I crave. I just love putting something out into the world in hopes that someone will love it. I adore every single person who says something nice to me about my art. People like that truly make me feel special. Sorry for rambling... I tend to do that a lot. Anyways... Here is my first ever Ro-clock! It is my first non-canvas piece and I like how it turned out. As I said earlier I was out of canvases but wanted to paint so badly. I found this clock and this kind of just happened :) It is dark purple with a gold border. It says "Rolove" at the top :) It has gold stars because Ronan was a rockstar <3 This piece is very affordable as it is only $3. If you are interested please contact me at artforro3@gmail.com :) Thank you!!! 





Love always, 
ART FOR RO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment