Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Petite Phoenix Painting

This is my very first "petite painting". It is dark green and has a gold phoenix. It is much smaller than my other paintings (hence the name "petite painting"). I was originally going to put this one on here for $5 but my mom saw it an absolutely fell in LOVE with it. Instead of putting it on here and waiting until someone buys it (which would probably be WEEKS from now). I've decided to take my mom's offer and sell it to her for $20. In the end the reason I'm doing this is for the kids. These kids truly deserve better. My goal is to raise the most money I possibly can. Even though I REALLY want to sell as many paintings to people who aren't in my family as I can my goal is to raise money for these kids. As long as I'm doing that I'm happy :) 






Love always, 
ART FOR RO. 


No comments:

Post a Comment