Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 2013

This September felt like a lifetime. So much happened and it's crazy how different things can be after only a month. This September was a great month for me. Even though it was extremely frustrating at times I raised a total of $35 which is AMAZING. It's not much but it's more than I thought I would raise by the end of the month.  Even though September is over we can never back down in this fight.While we watch everything turn pink this October we need to continue to fight the good fight for these kids. These kids cannot be forgotten. We NEED to continue to spread the word even after September ends. I ask my few readers to never forget Ronan and all the other kids who truly deserve better. This October I ask you to please tell anyone you can about my blog as well as Ronan's story. Even though October is breast cancer awareness month (and we should continue to support it) Pediatric cancer is NEVER irrelevant.  Kids dying left and right is NEVER irrelevant. 

Love always, 
ART FOR RO.





No comments:

Post a Comment