Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sundevil Mountain

As promised I have began painting again. This is my first frame-able piece. It is a thin one sided canvas that measures 11x13 inches. It has a dark green and light blue background. There are mountains and bronze and gold swirls to look like wind as well as a gold and bronze sun. The colors remind me a bit of the ASU sundevil colors so if you're a sundevil this might just be the perfect piece to hang in your dorm room! As it is fairly larger than my normal pieces it is priced at $20. I only increased the price by $5 because I understand you still need to buy a frame so I didn't want to make it too expensive. If you are willing to pay a bit more that is always appreciated. All proceeds go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation. If you are interested please email me at artforro3@gmail.com . Thanks. Here are some pictures:
 
 




 
 
 
Love always,
ART FOR RO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment