Tuesday, September 24, 2013

News and sales.

The first piece of news I have is in regards to my first sale. My first piece, the blue one with the stars, is officially unavailable. It has been purchased and I am so proud of myself for raising $15 for the foundation. 

 The second piece of news is in regards to my "wild and free" piece. It is also unavailable. It now belongs to my sister. The leaves dried up and were beginning to break off. I figured it would be too much of a risk to send it out somewhere because it would completely fall apart. Since my sister had already donated $30 to the foundation earlier this month it was logical that she keep it. On top of all of that it has been her favorite piece from the beginning.

The third piece of news I have is about a personal, customized painting I have been asked to make. My dad has asked me to make him a customized painting. The best part is he wants to pay me $20! That'll probably be done by next Tuesday at latest because I need to buy some more supplies over the weekend. I will keep you updated on that. If you want to help but don't like any of my current pieces contact me at artforro3@gmail.com and I can customize a piece for no extra charge. 

The last thing I am going to include in this post is a Thank-you to everyone/anyone who has been promoting my blog. I was EXTREMELY honored to have the Ronan Thompson foundation tweet me. Another thank you to my friend Lizzie who tweeted about me too. Thank you to anyone else i didn't include.



Thank you for coming to my blog. PLEASE tell anyone you can about this blog. We NEED to get the word out about childhood cancer. Please help me help these poor kids who can't help themselves. They can't speak up for themselves. That is why we so desperately need to.

Thank you SO much for your support.

Love always,
ART FOR RO.




No comments:

Post a Comment