Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My story.

Last September I found out about Ronan. I also found out about how terrible Childhood Cancer is. Ronan was a BEAUTIFUL baby boy who was taken too young at only 3 years old. He died from Neuroblastoma, a type of childhood cancer. Last September I was unable to help as much as I wanted to. I have donated money and tried my best to spread awareness about this disease. This September I wanted to give back and contribute the most I possibly could, that is why I'm here :) I have decided to make childhood cancer awareness art. I have made several paintings and will make more as long as I make sales. Whenever I finish a painting I will make a blog post about it. If any of my paintings interest you please contact me at artforro3@gmail.com . Thank you SO much for checking out my blog but most importantly thank you for helping put an end to childhood cancer. All proceeds go to The Ronan Thompson Foundation. 


Home

Love always,

ART FOR RO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment