Sunday, October 5, 2014

An update.

Hello! I haven't made a post in months and since I had some time on my hands I decided an update was necessary. September is over but that doesn't mean childhood cancer is. Art for Ro will likely continue for the next three years (while I am in high school) and possibly during my college years too, though that is still undetermined. Basically I just wanted to make a post saying I'm still here, and so is Art for Ronan! I know I've constantly promised that I would make more art and keep up with things but the last few months have been crazy for me. Less than a month after I ended school, my grandfather became very ill and my mother was gone for a large part of the summer. He sadly passed away at the end of the summer (right when school started) and things just got very sad and chaotic after that. Now that a little over month has passed since school started, I am catching up with the pace of things and my grades are getting to where I would like them to be. Basically, what I am trying to say is that more art is coming your way! I hope this means I get more customers as well because if no one buys my art, I won't raise any money for the Ronan Thompson foundation. I have gotten so much better from when I started and I promise you won't be disappointed if you buy something from me. I work so hard on each painting and put so much love into everything I do. Plus, if you dislike something, I'll make you another one! I can't promise everything will be fast but I can promise it will all be the best quality it can be and you'll be helping a cause that needs the help so very much. So many kids get ignored everyday and it's just ridiculous childhood cancer doesn't get the research it deserves. Please buy something from me, or tell your friends. This cause is so important to me and to so many other people as well. I will start working on things this week. I'm going to try to update this blog every weekend so please join the mailing list or make sure to check every once in a while to see if there's a new piece up that you feel really suits you! After October 27 a TON of Taylor swift related pieces will be going up so keep your eye out for those! Also, I DO take requests for custom pieces so feel free to ask. It can be on canvas or paper, canvas costs more. My contact email is artforro3@gmail.com. Thank you. I hope you consider buying something from me and if you don't, please donate to the Ronan Thompson foundation! Have a lovely day

Love,
Emi at ART for RO.


No comments:

Post a Comment