Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Update and Happy holidays!

This is going to be a long post so prepare yourself! First I'll start off with the last painting I made for my mom's colleague. It is a snowman and personally one of my favorite pieces. I made her a total of 4 small pieces which she paid an overall $65 for! That's $45 more than I would have charged her. Thanks to her and another lovely person who donated $15 for one of my stars pieces my total is over $200! I have officially raised $220 for the Ronan Thompson foundation!!!!! It is truly insane and I really did not think I would have raised this much. It is truly because of all of the wonderful people who gave MORE than I asked of them and of course every little donation in between. I am so thankful for all the beautiful people who are helping me make a difference I truly love you all. Here is a picture of the snowman:
 
 
 
My most recent piece was a white horse (*cries*, if you're not a swiftie you might not understand) on a green background. I made it as a gift for an adorable baby. I am giving it to his parents in a few hours so fingers crossed they like it. I really like this piece because it actually looks like a horse and since I'm such a failure I am happy when things go my way. (YAY for the little victories in life) Here is a picture:

 
 
The last piece of information might be the most important. Starting tomorrow (Christmas Day) I will have my pieces on a small discount. This offer will end January 3rd because 3 is my lucky number. It depends on what you order but I will discount you in SOME way (I may give you options!) or at least send you something extra. SPREAD THE WORD. My contact email is artforro3@gmail.com. I am currently working on a cool flyer for my "Discount week". I will post it tomorrow as tomorrow is the official start day. Happy holidays! Sorry for rambling but I did warn you this was going to be a looooong post!
 
Love always,
ART FOR RO <3
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment